• Special 2016 focus: Currently designing and delivering 20-course “Digital University” series to 1,000 marketing professionals globally — on the skills, processes, best practices and core concepts of implemented digital marketing.
• Many-sided expertise in the rollout and implementation of new technologies: including configuration, project management, training, instructional design and sharply focused corporate communications.
• Development of training and transition programs for corporate professionals — courses, troubleshooting, transition tutorials. Includes both web-based and instructor-led seminars.
• 2014 change management: MS SharePoint 2007 implementation for corporate websites and collaboration, and MS CRM implementation with Exact Target for state-of-the-art business intelligence and email marketing.
EBT Director for Courseware Development Gail McLinn brings decades of instructional design and large-scale project oversight to the creation of highly customized, global, enterprise-level change management and training.
• Special 2016 focus: Global implementation of Eloqua Marketing Automation platform and adoption of best-in-class email marketing practices.
• Planning training program for converting a network of 100+ corporate public sites to a new CMS platform and new user journey.
• Training design that improves competencies, capabilities and confidence.
• Many years of experience with full palette of learning modalities: webinar, e-learning, instructor-led, performance support, instructional job-aids.
• Specialized in large enterprise-level change — system migrations, proprietary business system implementations, new product launches.
• Translates complex technical information into on-the-job performance. •
• Certified in Change Management (Prosci) and Human Performance Technology (HPT) Front-end Analysis, Design and Development
EBT Vice President of Operations Her core mission: Creating a scalable, startup infrastructure and five-year plan for our rapidly expanding operations.
Joan Yost created EBT’s training network, experimental sandboxes, collaborative platforms for our instructional design, public facing platforms, and fail-proof network security (which is her personal passion). Joan oversees day-to-day operations, while institutionalizing new human resources structures and procedures.
Currently, Joan is also heading research for a new EBT training product on enterprise cloud-sharing decision.
Joan’s career has been as an innovative network engineer — with 20+ years’ experience planning, implementing and managing large-scale networks, systems and platforms.
EBT Project Management Maggie Urgo oversees the complex development of many parallel projects — integrating our associated subject matter experts, instructional designers, presenters and documentation specialists. She also serves as marketing design consultant for materials, branding and visual customization.
Maggie combines a deep understanding of modern digital marketing, media production processes, complex design process and the art of mass communications. She began her career as an art director at top New York ad agencies Y&R and Doyle Dane, and has won numerous awards for her advertising designs. Maggie’s current passion is infographics, and helping firms understand how to deploy this exploding channel as a way to skillfully and cost-effectively convey branding and research insights.